Why is SEO important?
All major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and many more, have what is called ranked searches. Web pages are ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to the keywords words used in a search. Unlike paid ads seen at the top of a search, these results are presented strictly on the relevance of the information on the web page and how well it is organized to that search engine.
Search engine optimization or SEO is the process of optimizing a website to be compatible with all search engines ensuring that when a potential customer enters search terms and phrases, it automatically becomes relevant to the company and its website by having their results show at the top of the search engine list. SEO has an enormous return on investment be creating an organic opportunity for your company’s website to appear as one of the top results of a search.
- What Are Common Risks to Your Brand’s Reputation?
- How to Reach Your Customers in a Way That Won’t Annoy Them
- How Word Of Mouth Marketing Can Affect Your Business
- Organization In The Workplace – How To Stay Productive in a Remote Work Environment
- How to Create More Personalized Experiences for Your Customers